Get involved with WorkSafe Month
Why should I get involved?
Ensuring Tasmanians are ‘Safe and Well Every Day’ is the promise WorkSafe Tasmania makes to the Tasmanian community. We want to see workers return home safely to their families everyday. Getting involved is our opportunity to be a part of that promise.
How can I get involved?
- Attend a WorkSafe Month event for an easy way to get up-to-date health, safety and wellbeing information. Be sure to visit our Events Calendar for all of our events.
- Hold an event in your workplace. Talk with your employer to find out what your workplace is doing during WorkSafe Month.
- If you’re planning a WorkSafe Month event, then we want to hear about it.
Tell us what you planning to do during WorkSafe Month and we will acknowledge your workplace activity on our website. Simply email email@example.com with details.
What types of events can I run in my workplace?
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- health and safety presentations or seminars
- healthy breakfast, morning or afternoon tea
- emergency evacuation drill
- health and safety quizzes and competitions
- guest speaker
- information handouts.